viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.
Hi! My name is Rosanyela but you can call me Roca. I'm from Mchiques. I'm 18 years old and I study Industrial Engineering at URBE. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.

love listening to music, dancing, go outwith my friends, Italian food, hot dog and others foods more. I love my family too and spend time with them.

I hate injustice, false people, listening to vallenato, broccoli, discuss with my parents and my friends.

My dream is to travel around the world. Of course, I want to graduate from Industrial Enginnerig and be a  the lies and that ignore me.good designer engineer.I also want to learn to speak Italian and French. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house. One day have a car late model, get married and start a family.

 About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important in the life. I listen to music, watch TV and watch movies in English. It’s a good exercise. I can understand it but I have difficulty with writing and the pronunciation.  I need to practice more.  I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario